Translate

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Change..

Do you notice the changes that you go through every six months? The surroundings, the developments, situations..??

Well, I've been through some drastic ones in the recent weeks too, so I thought I'd pen them down and draw some humor from them :)

Every time I miss an aspect of my life now..I try and see how I can cope up with it. Well for starters..the language, "I am.." has been replaced by "Ich bin..". A simple "sorry" has been replaced by a gigantic word "Entschuldigung" and a please by a "bitte"...So I guess compared to most of you who are reading this, its been slightly 
different. These are still the smaller changes. The "worth mentioning" changes are that my daily dose of caffeine has
been replaced by green tea. (Yeah, all in an attempt to get rid of the "bad" fat I gained through all the beer )
The diet sodas have been replaced by just plain glasses of water. The binge eating had to be stopped. The high
at a pub has been replaced by the adrenalin rush in a fitness studio. The beer..well lets not get that far..I've just taken 
a small break..but I cheat sometimes.All this in attempt to get back to my gorgeous self ;)

The other aspects worth mentioning is that MTV has now been taken over by NDTV Live. It was mostly to 
kill the silence at home but now I find myself addicted to the outer world. My past statements "Oh, I don't care
about politics", seems rather lame! Hmm..I wonder how many of you have seen this transition in the past couple
of months. The 10 questions raised to PM by the BJP seem to haunt me as well. What's going on? All my petty
talk seems to have been dumbed out by the constant rally of thoughts in my head. I don't know if it has to do
with the age or just the situations that I am faced with : No company and lots of time.

This hasn't killed the girl in me though. The shopping at Sarojini Nagar, where you'd find me on a Saturday has merely
led me to the streets of Konigstrasse, where H&M is! 

So, as life continues to change around me and with me. It makes me smile. There are still some nightmares where I continue
to battle my past horrors but the day lights brightens my day.

Have a great weekend guys..

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment