Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Chocolate Factory in my head...

Most of you, who know me, may know that I am not really a big fan of chocolates...especially the brown variety...So, though I'm not too keen on chocolates, the concept behind chocolates fascinates me. The way it's used to woo women and some men too. The whole idea of love and then the cure for heartaches and heart diseases has all been gotten down to these little pieces of wonder...

This fascination drew me to the Ritter Sport museum today. My imagination got the best of me, on my journey I pictured a castle made out of chocolate, the foyer decorated with chocolate fountains and colorful candies, all very much out of the Hansel and Gretel story. I also thought about why our very own "Amul" has not thought about this concept so far.

When I was growing-up, "Amul" had it's own chocolates right? Their butter slabs always came with a message or a saying on relevant events...wonder where their chocolates disappeared? Did competition kill them or did they not make enough profits? And most importantly why don't they have their own museum?....

Immersed in all these thoughts...I reached the Ritter Sport museum.....let me just say that it was a simple case of my "BIG" imagination meeting with an even "BIGGER" disappointment..there were no chocolate fountains..or a history behind them...or even a tour of the chocolate factory...Just some structural designs by Rita Ernst and new lighting effects of Brigitte Kowanz! Schade! Sigh.....

I don't know if Amul or Ritter Sport ever hear about my blog...but if they do..I have a few ideas in mind for them and for their followers and lovers ;) !

So keep spreading the word...

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment