Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7 Things I know for sure..

I've had an amazing weekend of complete indulgence. Every time I take a break, I have to put an extra effort to get back to my routine. And today is no different. How I wish the party could have gone on and on..well then again may be not. I would have definitely had to have a liver and a lung transplant.

As I turned 28, I realized that there may be a world out there that I don't know about but there are a few things that I know for sure now:-

1.I don't have to worry about meeting new people, I don't care whether they like me or not, its about whether I like them enough or not. I am sure I can make a decent conversation with people and then distance them from my life, if I find them unworthy.

2.I also know for sure that I love to party. Its got nothing to do with age. Its got to do with spirit and the fact that you can afford it all :)

3.I know I can't be best friends with normal people. Its not possible. In-fact I often use to greet new people in my life with "Trouble always finds trouble"! Now I know for sure, if you're normal, we're probably not that close.

4.I know that if you confine people in any circumstances, chances are that they will only break free for better or worse. But on the other hand if you give them all their due respect and space, they will keep coming back to you.

5.I know for sure that love does exist and that you just have to look in the right place to find it. Sometimes it just sits their right in front of you, waiting for the right time to strike.

6.I know that true friendship does exist. It is not bound by distance or by time. It props up in the most unusual circumstances and lasts through some very unusual one too.

7.Wish for only what you really want and can handle because sometimes they come true.

Too much gyan for my own good. Anyway Happy Birthdays are over now and its time to get back from my birthday week to a slog week. Time to return to my studies, my gym and maintenance work. I'll pen in some more research later.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment